Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rachel Maddow Show


Where have I been? Last night I caught the Rachel Maddow show on MSNBC and was so impressed with her guests, topics and ability to relate to someone my age. I know we are getting older and maybe I should have a broader political knowledge base already but honestly I can only watch so much CNN without being bored. Last night Rachel discussed Obama's pick for the new Drug Czar and also had Meghan McCain on the show. Meghan has caught the attention of many politicians lately with her blog writing and strong comments regarding a change needed in the republican party. Very very interesting to hear from McCain's daughter. Also, the new drug czar nominee Gil Kerlikowske comes from Seattle and has passed laws there that people should not be arrested for merely possessing marijuana. Amazing. Also amazing, that I learned all that in about 20 minutes because Rachel is entertaining, funny and smart. Anyway check out her show at 9pm on MSNBC.

No comments: