Wednesday, August 19, 2009

NYC Nights


My girl took me to see OTEP last night at the Blender Theater and we had a blast. It was my first time seeing them and I loved watching her switch from growling to singing to screaming all in the same breath. The fans ranged in age and there was a fair number of ladies in the house. YAY lesbians! The show had a nice mix of the band's most popular songs and songs off the new album Smash the Control Machine. I will be picking that up! I stayed out of the mosh pit but the people in it were going after it and loving every minute of the show. Otep's bass player, Evil J (the guy in the back of the picture) was fantastic, plus he was a really nice guy. We had a chance to meet the band after the show. Not sure I have ever been on a tour bus before. It was a fun crazy night out and I am blessed Xo

No comments: