Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rest In Peace : Sasha Harriman




I miss my friend. This beautiful person who I was blessed to know.
She was the first one to lend a hand.. an ear... a hug
I know they say the good die young but this one hit me hard &
I am struggling as I sit alone on the other side of the world
Not able to say goodbye
Or feel her smile one last time
God must have needed her more than us and but damn it hurts to accept that
There will be no more days in the sun, no next job we get to work together
A lot of what I know about kindness and generosity I learned from her and I hope that she knows how much I will miss her light in my life
I will forever remember all the sweetness, all the laughter and all the love she gave me Xo

3 comments:

BH said...

So so sorry for your loss Megan.

I'm here if you need me.

"Heroes. Lifetimes. Don't let a single memory fadeaway"

B

Anonymous said...

Hey, great post. It's really tough news. I really will miss her, she was so funny. Those pics were from that memorial day weekend we all spent in Tampa. So fun, as Sasha would say, "Don't be jealous". Miss you,

Megs

Anonymous said...

Things keep popping in my head of different memories with her. We need to get together sometime in the near future...life's too short. xoxo
Love,
ash